We are full members of NABAS, please click below for more details
Tips for Caring for your Balloons
To make your balloons float, they have been filled with helium. Helium is a safe, non-flammable gas that is lighter than air.
Please do not inhale the helium.
All helium filled balloons are affected by extreme temperature. They like a constant room temperature.
Never leave helium balloons anywhere too COLD or too WORM. Cold air can cause your helium balloons to deflate.
Very warm air can cause your helium balloons to poop.
• Float time guide if you keep them at a constant room temperature.
• Bubble balloons – 3-10 days
• Orbz balloons – 3-10 days
• Balloon hoops/ hearts/ arches –over 4 weeks ( air filled )
• Foil bunches (helium) – 3-10 days
• Foil Number balloons (helium)– 2-3 days
• Latex Ceiling balloons – 10-12 hours (without treatment)
• Latex Ceiling Balloons- 2-6 days (with treatment)
• Giant Balloons – 10-12 hours (without treatment)
• Giant balloons confetti- 2-10 days (with treatment)
Please remember :
• Balloons are not toys and are for display purposes only.
• Helium balloons are intended for indoor use.
• Do not release outdoors. Pin it & bin it.
• Adults should supervise young children at all times when around helium balloons.